Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I will take away your coldness.....

This is an excerpt from the book, "When You Pray", by Lucille Walker. It is an interpretation by the Holy Ghost given at the 1975 Tenn Campmeeting during bible study. Oh how this rings true in this age we live in.....
 "You have wanted glory, I have wanted you to be broken. You have wanted fame, I have wanted humility. You have wanted success. I have wanted obedience and for you to carry your cross. You have wanted power, I have wanted you to be filled with love. I wanted you to be led but you have not wanted to be guided. I would have empowered you, but you would not obey. Hear me now: cast your excuses aside and let me walk into your life. I will take away the shame of your barreness, the shame of your coldness. I will touch you with holy flame and power with the Holy Ghost and fire, and you shall be my witnesses in these last days, saith the Lord God Almighty."
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment