Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HOLD ON!


So I know it's been awhile since I posted anything but things have been really really quiet in the prayer chamber and in studying God's Word! That is until this morning! I have been so desperate to see God's glory and it seems He has had me on this looooooooooooooong road of repentance. But then, His Word bears it out that if we repent, He answers. If we get low, He drops His glory down! Well, this morning was awesome! I began, like usual, with worship and then I began to try and pray but I felt God hush my spirit. (I am crying right now as I type!) It's really been a long time since He spoke as clearly as this morning. Don't get me wrong... I hear His voice...everyday that I open His Word He is speaking! But today was one of those intense moments that only comes from times of fasting and prayer! Tears began to stream down my face as God began show me some things. I am not going to go into what He showed first because it has something to do personally with a dear friend of mine. But suffice it to say it was SO powerful and real and went right along with something God had shown her Monday night in her sleep! That's how God works!
Ok, soon to the second thing HE showed me....
I saw old roots...huge ones...old ones...
They were attached to something. I am not quite sure to what or to whom but they were beginning to crumble! As the Word of ALMIGHTY GOD was going forth I saw them began to snap into and lose their grip. The began to disintegrate and were even pulled by an unseen force AWAY from what that had been rooted to. Old, dry, black and brown powder went everywhere because these roots were apparently dry rotted. They didnt shrivel and gradually fade away . They were snapped and became NOTHING as the Word went forth!
At first I marveled at how it WAS NOT a gradual release but an instantaneous deliverance.
But I began to sense that there HAS been a gradual release that has been unseen. Prayers have gone up that people have though again and again have been for nothing. God's people have felt these prayers that have gone up have not made headway. But His Word says that the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous avails MUCH! These prayers have caused these roots to dry rot! The roots have gradually lost their power and have become weaker instead of stronger. They have grown dry and are not capable of sprouting new growth. And BECAUSE of the prayers of the righteous, there is about to come an instantaneous deliverance as these roots completely lose their hold!

So people of God, I just want to say to you that if there is something you have prayed on for years....if there is something you have nearly lost hope on....God wants you to know your prayers ARE making an extreme amount of headway! There are things going on in the spirit realm that you and I can neither see nor completely understand. Just because you have yet to see a difference in the fleshly world , does NOT mean things are not happening! Your righteous, unselfish prayers are causing long standing roots to become dry rotted and if you will just hold on, you will see an instantaneous deliverance that will obliterate the enemies strong holds!  SO HOLD ON!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment